If you’re looking for some of the best millionaire mindset quotes of all time then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve gathered the absolute best quotes about the millionaire mind from not one, but two different millionaire mindset experts, along with a handful of other prominent multimillionaires who know a thing or two about making millions.
As such, you can expect insightful quotes from The Millionaire Mind by Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D, and Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker, as well as insights from heavy financial hitters like Andrew Carnegie, Grant Cardone, Robert Kiyosaki, Napoleon Hill and many others . All of these resources are sure to provide massive value, providing you with insights that can truly help you develop the mindset needed to become a millionaire.
So, let these millionaire mindset quotes guide you towards adopting the mindset of a millionaire. That way, in short order you can start living like one. With that being said, if you’re ready to learn some serious secrets of the millionaire mind, then let’s jump right in.
INSPIRATIONAL MILLIONAIRE MINDSET QUOTES
Secrets of The Millionaire Mind Quotes
This first section consists of quotes from T. Harv Eker’s book Millionaire Mind. His quotes are by far some of the absolute best millionaire mindset quotes to get familiar with. Enjoy!
1. “Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.” – T. Harv Eker
2. “Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.” – T. Harv Eker
3. “If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.” – T. Harv Eker
4. “Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.” – T. Harv Eker
5. “Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.” – T. Harv Eker
“Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.” – T. Harv Eker
6. “Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.” – T. Harv Eker
7. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker
8. “The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.” – T. Harv Eker
9. “You can choose to think in ways that will support you in your happiness and success instead of ways that don’t.” – T. Harv Eker
10. “Rich people think big. Poor people think small.” – T. Harv Eker
11. “Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.” – T. Harv Eker
14. “Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
15. “The more you learn, the more you earn…and you can take that to the bank!” – T. Harv Eker
“The more you learn, the more you earn…and you can take that to the bank!” – T. Harv Eker
16. “Resenting the rich is one of the surest ways to stay broke” – T. Harv Eker
17. “Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.” – T. Harv Eker
18. “If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got.” – T. Harv Eker
19. “If you want to fly with the eagles, don’t swim with the ducks!” – T. Harv Eker
20. “What you focus on expands.” – T. Harv Eker
Best Millionaire Mind Quotes
You’re nearly halfway through our Millionaire Mindset quotes! Great job! We hope you’re enjoying them. If, by the end of these quotes you’ve gathered just an ounce of inspiration from any of them, please share the page. That said, this next section includes some of the best Thomas J. Stanley quotes from his best selling book ‘Millionaire Mind’.
Related: Millionaire Mantras
21. “There is a strong positive correlation between one’s level of net worth and the frequency with which they watch their children play sports.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
22. “Wealth is more often the result of hard work, perseverance, and most of all self-discipline.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
23. “There is nothing more pitiful than a person who has no close friends, no loving family, yet owns millions of dollars of consumer goods.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
24. “As most millionaires report, stress is a direct result of devoting a lot of effort to a task that’s not in line with one’s abilities.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
25 “Moderation in consumption and a healthy, disciplined lifestyle are the hallmarks of the affluent in America.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
“Moderation in consumption and a healthy, disciplined lifestyle are the hallmarks of the affluent in America.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
26. “The higher a person’s net worth the less likely he is to ever play the lottery.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
27. “Economic success is a direct function of being able to define one’s own allocation of time an motion.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
28. “It is hard to overemphasize the importance of discipline in accounting for variations in economic success. But let me say that if you lack discipline, the chances of your ever accumulating wealth are very, very small.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
29. “There is a clear and very significant correlation between willingness to take financial risk and net worth.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
30. “To become wealthy one must be disciplined in thought and deed, disciplined enough to search for great economic opportunities.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
“To become wealthy one must be disciplined in thought and deed, disciplined enough to search for great economic opportunities.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
31. “What is discipline? To one multimillionaire from Nevada it’s all about understanding that “leasing a Mercedes doesn’t make you rich. [The target is to]… keep thinking net worth!!!” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
32. “Millionaires make wise investments. But not all wise investments are listed on the stock exchanges.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
33. “What do most millionaires tell me they learned in their salad years? They learned to: Think differently from the crowd.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
34. “Dealing with fear in a positive manner is a foundation stone of becoming wealthy in America.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
35. “If you lack integrity, most millionaires will tell you that you will not and should not graduate to economic success.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
“If you lack integrity, most millionaires will tell you that you will not and should not graduate to economic success.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
36. “The more economically successful you become, the more critics you will attract.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
37. “Most millionaires are well disciplined. They set their own high goals and then go on to reach these standards. More often than not, they don’t have others telling them what must be done. In fact, one of the hallmarks of discipline is one’s ability to become economically successful without being given a roadmap.” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D
Best Millionaire Mindset Quotes
This last collection of millionaire mindset quotes were pulled from some of the richest and most successful people on the planet. As such, they provide a great deal of insight as to what it takes to think and act like a millionaire.
38. “On average, millionaires invest 20% of their household income each year. Their wealth isn’t measured by the amount they make each year, but by how they’ve saved and invested over time.” – Ramit Sethi
39 “Start with the end in mind. If you want to become a milllionaire, talk like one, act like one, work like one.” – Bob Proctor
40. “It’s not how much money you make, it’s how much money you keep.” – Robert Kiyosaki
41. “The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.” – Grant Cardone
42. “Follow the principles that rich people follow, and you will become rich. It’s that simple.” – Myron Golden
43. “Focus on providing value, the rest will take care of itself.” – Ryan Pineda
44. “If you decide that you will be poor, there’s nothing I can do, you’re gonna be poor. If you decide to be rich today, who going stop you, who? If you decide you want to be rich, all you got to do is start.” – Steve Harvey
45. “Remember that: money will always match your mindset.” – Joe Vitale
46. “To attract money, you must focus on wealth.” – Rhonda Byrne
47. “The greatest reward in becoming a millionaire is not the amount of money that you earn. It is the kind of person that you have to become to become a millionaire.” – Jim Rohn
48. “Break free from consumption, switch sides, and reorient to the world as a producer.” – M.J. Demarco
49. “All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas not money.” – Robert Collier
50. “If you want to get rich, think of saving as earning.” – Andrew Carnegie
51. “To be a millionaire, be about just business. Numbers.” – Dr. Dre
Bonus Millionaire Mindset Quote
Bonus: Here’s one last millionaire mindset quote that sums up most accurately mindset needed if you wish to become a millionaire someday. Embrace it.
“Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.” – T. Harv Eker
“Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.” – T. Harv Eker
Alright, you made it to the end of our millionaire mind quotes. Which means you’ve acquired some serious millionaire insights from both a scientific stand point as well as an observational one. And when combined they should give you a significant head start in your pursuit towards millionaire status.
Having said that, here are two of the best books you can read to help you adopt a millionaire mindset. If you haven’t yet read these books, they are both worth the read.
[Note: We are reader supported. If you make a purchase using the links above, we may earn commission.]
We hope these quotes have helped you realize that becoming a millionaire is achievable. But more importantly, we hope you are now feeling fired up and ready to get out there and get crazy rich. So, keep learning, keep growing, and never stop believing, and the day will soon come where you can say…
“I made it, I AM A MILLIONAIRE”!
Till you reach that aim,
PS – If you enjoyed these quotes on the millionaire mindset quotes, then you’ll love these motivating self-made millionaire quotes, and you’ll also likely enjoy these affirmations help you build a stronger mindset: money mindset affirmations.
Leave a Reply